WIN a year’s supply of Flexiseq
To celebrate the launch of our #LetsGetMoving campaign with none other than Len Goodman, we’re giving one Flexiseq user the chance to win a YEAR’s worth of Flexiseq.
All you have to do is tell us your mobility story. It’s that simple. Get on Facebook or Twitter and tell us how you keep moving in the face of arthritis or joint wear and tear. Use the hashtag #LetsGetMoving so we can see your entry and that’s it, you’ve entered.
If you’ve got a family member or friend who you think could use a year’s supply of Flexiseq tell their story and tag them into the post (with their permission of course!).
At the end of it all our friend Len Goodman will pick his favourite to win a year’s supply of Flexiseq to help them keep moving and staying active.
Over the years we’ve spoken to some hugely inspirational people who have refused to let arthritis get the better of them. From Len Goodman to X-Factor’s Mary Byrne, via former footballer Shaun Barker, who battled back from a career threatening injury, their stories are an inspiration. And then there’s you! People like Honor Taylor, who was a volunteer special constable for years, or Audrey Jarrot, who climbed Snowdonia to show how arthritis doesn’t have to hold you back. Our #Flexisquad inspire us every day. They are the people who show us that the only way to really battle arthritis is to get up and get moving.
Below is Len’s #LetsGetMoving story - watch it, and tell us your story on Flexiseq’s Facebook and Twitter. You can enter as many times as you like, and just remember - make sure you use the hashtag #LetsGetMoving. Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be based in the UK to enter.
- You can enter the competition as many times as you like on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Bad language, offensive content and negative #LetsGetMoving entrants will be reported to each social media platform and further action will be considered dependant on the context.
- The winner will be chosen by Len Goodman on w/c 3rd December 2018 and contacted via the social media channel they entered, and thereafter by email or telephone.
- For any further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the competition ends at midnight on Friday 30th November 2018.